Thursday, September 19, 2019

Homemade Happiness

Hi everyone, I have lots of cards to share today.
I used the Homemade Happiness Digital Scrapbook Kit from Mindy Terasawa Designs. 


All papers were printed from the kit. The kit comes with an assortment of clipart, which I fussy cut and applied to two of the cards.


I used several frame dies and of course I had to make some shaker cards.


The images are from The Greeting Farm - Cheeky Girly Girls, as well as the "sweet" sentiment. They are colored with Copic markers. The "tasty goodness" sentiment is from an old stamp set in my craft stash.

Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00/R81
Hair: E71/E74/E79
Red: R22/R24/R27
Blue: B34/B37





Mindy's products can be found here: https://bit.ly/2kIWrCZ

Thanks for stopping by!
You can also find me on Instagram: 

No comments:

Post a Comment