Friday, August 2, 2019

Some Odd Girl - Leo

Happy August! It's FREEBIE time. Today I'm sharing this card using Leo and Kitty Pjs Tia from Some Odd Girl Stamps. Leo is part of the Zodiac Collection, and this month only, you can pick it up at the shop for FREE!


I went for humor when creating this card. This is so me when trying to recreate a look on Instagram or watching a beauty tutorial on YouTube. It never turns out quite the same LOL. I paired these two images together because that's what I and many others have experienced.

Leo and Kitty are colored with Copic markers. The VS is an alpha die set from C.C. Designs. The sentiments "expectation" & "reality" are handwritten by me on some black cardstock with a white gel pen. Lastly, I cut some yellow polka dot pattern paper with a stitched oval die for the base of the images.

You can use this card for a funny hello or even for Halloween, which is coming up...sort of.


 Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00/R81/R83
Hair: E71/E74/E79
Fur: E25/E29/E31/E33/E35
Golds: Y13/YR23

Come join us over at the Some Odd Girl Facebook Community
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment