Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Retro Fresh Challenge - Autumn Colors


Hello it's me again, wow three days in a row! Well today's card share is for the Retro Fresh Challenge over at The Greeting Farm. The theme is Autumn Colors.  I am using Anya Blooms, which was released in March, so it does qualify for the 6 months or older requirement. Can you believe it, this was just released this year?! Time flies.

She is colored with my Copics and I added some shimmer accents with a Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen. I fussy cut her out and placed her on dimensional pop dots. I used my new dies from MFT, Leafy Flourish Die and the First Place Ribbon Die. The "Happy Fall" sentiment matched perfectly with this challenge's theme. 


Take out your older TGF stamps and play along with this month's Retro Fresh Challenge over at the TGF Blog!

GOOD LUCK!!

TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies: 
BoBunny Delilah Paper, Kraft CS, Neenah Solar White CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copics
(Skin) E00/E11/E93 (Hair) YR23/YR04/R08/RV11 (Outfit) RV11/RV34/E31/E33 (Flowers) YR04/YR23/R08, Dimensional Pop Dots, MFT First Place Ribbon Die, MFT Large Leafy Flourish, MyStyleStamps Little Pumpkin, Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen


No comments:

Post a Comment