Monday, September 9, 2013

MyStyleStamps - Happy Fall


Happy Monday, I wanted to share with you my "Happy Fall" card from MyStyleStamps. All the images are from the new Little Pumpkin Set. This set also comes with Halloween themed images/sentiments but I went for the Fall theme first.

I colored all the images with my Copics and fussy cut them out. The images are the fence, the cat/pumpkin, the small pumpkin and the girl in the pumpkin costume. I placed all of them in a cluster at the center of the card. Underneath the "Happy Fall" sentiment, I layered several leaf die cuts from scraps. 


This stamp set has so many possibilities and I can't wait to play around with it some more. This stamp set is going to be available September 18th, keep up to date over at the MyStyleStamps Blog or at the Zibbet Store.  Here's my video for the card. Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
MSS Stamp Set: Little Pumpkin
Other Supplies:
Misc. Autumn Colored CS, Black CS, Cream CS, Neenah Solar White CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93 (Hair) YR21/YR23 (Pumpkins) YR204/R08/R29/YG03/YG63/E25 (Outfit) YG03/YG63/YG67 (Cat) C3/C5, Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, Dimensional Foam Dots, QK Leaves Die (REV-0128), White & Orange Twine, Hot Glue, Green Button, 3" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment