Monday, July 15, 2013

GVT - Sketch


What's up Tuesday! Come and join us for our Garden Variety Tuesday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm.


It's sketch time! This one is from the talented Annie Rose.


Here is my card using CC Tuesday Premiere. She may look a little different, she went and got her hurr did! LOL. Growing up playing with Barbie's, I never could leave their long and luscious hair alone, I would always chop it off. I guess some habits never die, hehehe. I gave her a cute little trim or she could have it in a loose bun =) Anywhoo, she's all fancied up for a party.


The image is colored with my Copics and glittered with my Stickles. Come over to the TGF Blog and play along, you just might win!


GOOD LUCK!!



TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies:
Recollections Union Square 12x12 Paper Pad, Black CS, Neenah Solar White CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E93/E11/BV00/YG63 (Outfit) C3/C5/C7/C9/R27/R29/YR23/B00/B0000, Star Dust & Yellow Stickles, Tiny Alpha Stickers, Red Blingy Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment