Saturday, August 21, 2010

ATC - I break for coffee!


These little artist trading cards are addicting! I made another ATC card for my swap today and the theme is, you guessed it COFFEE! I have an array of coffee themed stamps and it was about time I used them. I love whipped cream and I had to add it to my drink. I used Liquid Applique` in white. That cute coffee cup charm went perfect with my card. The charm was purchased on eBay, seller: findingscrown.

Supplies:
* a muse - coffee break set
* Hero Arts - Have A Donut!
* Lindy Stamp Gang - Moon Shadow Mist: Ethereal Emerald
* Savvy Stamps - Lg Med Dot Background
* Archival Ink - Coffee
* ColorBox - Chestnut Roan
* Kraft Cardstock


To learn how I made this ATC you can view the video here. I hope you guys are inspired to make your own ATC cards. Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

  1. oh jo, your ATC is adorable!! love the coffee cup with the heat band thingie. hehe. super cute! great details~love the whipped cream :)! i need to make more ATCs, they ARE fun :)! thanks for sharing and hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! your details are always amazing!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I {heart} this ATC, Jo!! I just love this stamp set. Need to get it. LOL!! I love that charm you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! I love the charm as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this ATC turned out adorable also... dang it now I'm gonna have to buy some of that Liquid Applique`.... so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok... I'm the anonymous goof ball that left you that message...

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is my all time favorite one!!! I LOVE it!!! I am addicted to coffee and this looks beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete