Friday, August 6, 2010

Art Journal


This is the art journal that I created during a crop that I attended at The Die Cut Divas studio in San Dimas, CA. This was made using a watercolor paper pad, literally the whole pad =) I used my favorite elements: Prima flowers, glimmer mist, and bling. This was so easy to make anyone can create their own, so give it a try. The crystal floral spray and dove stick pin were from an Etsy store: StudioGarageBand. You can also check out their blog for inspiration.

For a better look at this project you can watch the video at my YouTube Channel: Paperdrama. Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. oo, jo, so gorgeous!!! i love it :)! thanks for sharing and have a great weekend! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jo, Love your journal. You so do an amazing job. Love your work. TFS!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is gorgeous! Love all the stamping and beautiful flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo... this turned out beautiful... I just love the framed piece of lace... what a special journal... thank you so much also for your support with our business and putting a shout out for us... love you. looking forward to the next crop... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeousness!!Thanks for the plug. Take care and keep on creating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. But on another note, I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers, and help them increase traffic to their blog & allow my followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. There are 5 different programs. Check out my blog at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!
    you make very beautifull things!

    Jorunn

    ReplyDelete