Friday, January 23, 2009

CHA here I come!, Quickutz, Class Launch

Hey guys, well you probably have heard all the hoopla of CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) on all the boards. As a scrapbook instructor, this will be my first time attending. I'm soo excited to see all my favorite companies and the new releases. For the past couple of months I have been working with a paperline called Cookbookin' and have diligently worked on samples for them for CHA. Can you believe it, me?! For those who are attending, who knows you might just be making my project at their booth, hahaha we'll see. Stay tuned for pics...

Quickutz is here!!!...
Well they will be at Scrapping Lounge in Montclair, CA. The "cuties" (so they say, i'll be the judge of that) from Quickutz are down here for CHA and they will be passing by our store. We will have a FREE Make'n'Take and they will be showing some new releases on the Silhouette. How fun and cool is that. So for those who are local, come pass by at 5pm today and check it out. There will be snacks, raffle prizes and great deals on QK dies ranging from 25%-65% off, wow!!

Class Launch
Today is our Class Launch for February and March classes at the Scrapping Lounge. Our instructors, including myself, will be showcasing our classes. The event starts at 5pm and ends at 7pm. You are able to preview all the classes we have to offer for the upcoming months. Our class sizes are kept small so that we can have more one on one time, ooo la la. Get to know the instructors and our different styles. See ya there!! Here's a sneak peek of my March class "All About Me":

No comments:

Post a Comment