Thursday, February 15, 2024

February IAR Challenge

 Happy Thursday! Here's my project for the new challenge at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog


I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Here is a card that I created using soft pink and red flowers.


I made a trio of shaker hearts, ranging from small - large sizes. The red summer cottage flower adds a pop of color. I added a cute "Happy Valentine's Day" sentiment on a stitched flag banner die on the bottom.


Thanks for stopping by and come join our challenge over at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog for prizes.

Flowers used:

Flowers available at:
https://www.iamroses.com/

Other Supplies Used:
Kat Scrappiness Love In Stitched Shaker Card Craft Dies
Misc. Canvas Trim

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the positive impact your blog has had on my mindset.

    ReplyDelete