Monday, July 31, 2023

The Greeting Farm - So Happy You're Part of My World

Hi everyone, Jo here. The weather has been wonderfully hot where I am, how's the weather in your area? Let's cool off in the ocean today. My card showcases the Minkie Mermaids Clear Stamp Set. Come join me for a swim!

All the images are colored with Copic markers. Minkie and her merfriends are grateful for one another. I placed them around the sentiment. A school of fish is stamped at the top of the card.

The background is inked with Distress Oxide Inks in Peacock Feathers & Cracked Pistachio. The sandy bottom is cut using a stitched wave die and colored with Copics. 

Lastly, I placed a few flat back pearls on the bottom of the card for embellishments.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Make sure to join our Facebook Community for more inspiration!

~Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment