Thursday, June 1, 2023

The Greeting Farm - Hugs, Kisses and Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone, Jo here. Happy June! Today's card features images from Unicorn Bday Anya and Little Dreamer Clear Stamp Sets. Any June Birthday babies? I'll be celebrating my niece's 1st birthday, so I decided to make her this card. Birthdays and Unicorns make a great combination. 

I used all the images included in the Unicorn BDay Anya and the stars are from Little Dreamer. I inked a simple cloud background for a light and airy feel. 

The sentiment is stamped directly to the base of the A2 card. The party scene starts off with Anya in her party dress and unicorn tiara amidst all the birthday sweets and gifts. 

All images are colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. The cute stars are scattered throughout the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Make sure to join our Facebook Community for more inspiration!

~Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment