Sunday, May 7, 2023

The Greeting Farm - Just Friends

 Hi everyone, Jo here. I've created two cards featuring the newly released Just Friends Digital Stamp Set. If you are a fan of the show "FRIENDS" then this digital set is for you. Also, if you like creating scenes with different characters, this set gives that.


This first card shows all the characters included in the set. Keeping in the "Friends" show theme, can you guess who is who? I tried to created the iconic picture with all of them on the famous couch.


My second card features one character, Phoebe. Here she is playing her song "Smelly Cat" atop the table included in the set. I placed the guitar on her hands and the coffee mug next to her.


All the images here are colored with Copic Markers. I added a few musical notes and star sequins. The sentiment I used is "Thank you for your Friendship".


Thanks for stopping by. Stay tuned for our May 2023 Release.
Come join us over on Facebook The Greeting Farm Fan Page. For more inspiration check out The Greeting Farm YouTube Channel

SUPPLIES
Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment