Thursday, July 29, 2021

The Greeting Farm - You Brighten My Day

 Hello everyone, Jo here. Today's card hopes to brighten your day. I used Animal Pots and Thank Mew Stamp Sets. Aren't these cats so adorable!

 

I stamped all the images on watercolor paper and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. I tried to create different fur patterns on each of the kittens. The background is splattered with coordinating colors. I used a zig zag rectangle die to cut the cardstock out. The base of the card was given a light wash of blue using watercolors.

The images were fussy cut out and adhered to the die cut and card base. I used the sentiment "You Brighten My Day" from the Animal Pots Clear Stamp Set.

Come join us over on Facebook The Greeting Farm Fan Page. For more inspiration check out The Greeting Farm YouTube Channel

SUPPLIES
CC Designs Pinky Rectangles Dies
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment