Tuesday, February 9, 2021

The Greeting Farm - February 2021 Release Preview Day 1

              Welcome to The Greeting Farm February 2021 Release Preview Day 1!

This hip and stylish duo is from COOL COUPLE. I love their outfits. Can we talk about the hair? I love to play and experiment with texture coloring. I'm not a Certified Copic Instructor so my skills are self taught and by searching YouTube for tutorials LOL. I found a video from Sandy Allnock on how-to color dreadlocks. I tried my best and am happy with the results.


The sentiment "You're the Coolest" is one of two sentiments in the stamp set. All the images are colored with Copic markers. I fussy cut the flower and placed it on her hair along with the leaves.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay tuned for Preview Day 2 tomorrow.


Come join us over on Facebook The Greeting Farm Fan Page. For more inspiration check out The Greeting Farm YouTube Channel

SUPPLIES
TGF Cool Couple
CC Designs Make a Card #16 Summer
La-La Land Stitched Scalloped Rectangles Die
La-La Land Crafts Double Stitched Hills Border Die
Distress Oxide Ink Tumbled Glass
Distress Oxide Ink Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment