Thursday, January 7, 2021

The Greeting Farm - You're My Everything


Hello everyone! Here is a cute lovey card using the #CoupleGoals Stamp Set. I love how small these images are. My little scene is composed of three out of the five couple images.


I layered the images on hillside die cuts that I adhered with foam dimensional tape. The scene is framed out with a stitched scalloped frame. All the designer papers are from Doodlebug So Punny.


All the images are colored with Copic markers. Lastly, I placed a small heart die cut on the bottom left corner. Thank you for stopping by!

Come join us over on Facebook The Greeting Farm Fan Page. For more inspiration check out The Greeting Farm YouTube Channel

SUPPLIES
Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #2
La-La Land Crafts Double Stitched Hills Border Dies
Doodle Bug So Punny 6x6 Paper Pad
Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment