Friday, December 4, 2020

Kat Scrappiness Holiday Inspiration

  Hi everyone!  Have you picked up any of the new holiday release from  Kat Scrappiness? Here are a few projects featuring some of the new items in the store.


For my first card, I combined the Slimline Mountain Scape Dies with the Holiday Village Slimline Border Die. I colored the village houses and trees with Copic markers. For the rooftops, I added Star Dust Stickles glitter glue. I layered the forest trees from the Mountain Scape Dies behind the village. I used the outline of the mountain die to create my shaker window. Lastly, the shaker bits used were Mirrored Clear Starlight Sequins and the White Snowflake Sprinkles.


My second card uses the Christmas Shaker Ornament Dies and Mountain Scape Slimline Dies in a not so traditional way. I made a donut shaker using the round ornament shaker die. The icing is made from the large mountain die, which I placed on the donut and top of the card. The large donut was created with several circle dies. The shaker bits are Peppermint Sticks Sprinkles, Chocolate Sprinkle Donut Sprinkles and Santa Baby! Sprinkles.


My last card features the Stitched Layered Christmas Tree Die and the Wrapped Up With A Bow Slimline Dies. Santa's mustache is made up of two pieces of the Christmas tree dies. I added a wooden embellishment for the nose. I used the ribbon strips from the bow die to help create Santa's belt along with the small square die in the set. The shaker bits are Jolly Sweet Sprinkles and Peppermint Swirl Sprinkles.

Thanks for stopping by! 


1 comment: