Monday, July 6, 2020

The Greeting Farm - Boba Anya

Hi everyone, Jo here. Today's card features Boba Anya from The Greeting Farm
I'm addicted to Boba Tea. If you haven't tried it, you are missing out, lol. I had the perfect digital designer paper called Boba Life by Mindy T Designs. I spelled out the word BOBA with some alphabet dies and made it into a shaker window. I added some Brown Confetti Sprinkles from Kat Scrappiness and now it truly looks like the little tapioca pearls in the drink. 

I normally color my images with Copic markers but I decided to give them a rest for a bit. Here, she is colored with Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Markers, watercolor markers. I stamped her on Bristol Smooth watercolor paper with Versafine Onyx Black Ink.


Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
21 - Light Carmine
72 - Beige
61 - Light Brown
50 - Yellow
67 - Mustard
25 - Pink
41 - Light Green
60 - Brown
65 - Mid Brown

I hope you enjoyed her. Come join us over at the The Greeting Farm Facebook Community
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment