Sunday, February 9, 2020

The Greeting Farm - Best Day Anya

Hi everyone, Jo back again. Today's card features Best Day Anya from The Greeting Farm
I adore her. If you are a Disney lover, like many, she is perfect for you! I colored her with the classic red/gold/black theme, using Copic markers. I added some Gold glitter Stickles to the heart on her bow. Also I couldn't forget to add the white polka dots on her bow. The sentiment is stamped on a white and yellow/polka dot heart die cut. I used a polka dot background die coverplate on red glitter cardstock. This can be achieved also by using various sized circle punches or dies. Lastly, I placed a Mickey Mouse rhinestone embellishment on to complete the card.


Copics
Skin: E00/E11/R81/BV00
Hair: E41/E44/E49
Black: C3/C5/C7

Yellow: Y13/YR21/YR23
Red: R24/R27/R39


Here is a process video over on The Greeting Farm's YouTube Channel:

Come join us over at the The Greeting Farm Facebook Community
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment