Monday, January 6, 2020

The Greeting Farm - Cheeky Handy Shaker Card

Hi everyone. I'm starting off this week with today's card featuring a stamp set from The Greeting Farm
I'm a huge fan of the Cheeky series and this image does not disappoint. I love how casually dressed she is in her cropped distress pants and pigtails. All the images are colored with Copic markers. I cut some wood grain and blue print pattern paper with frame dies to create this shaker card. The sequins I used are metallic hearts and clear round circles. I used the heart image included in the stamp set throughout the card.

Copics
Skin: E00/E11/R81/BV00
Hair: E41/E44/E49
Eyes: YG03/YG67

Top: W1/W3/W5/W7
Red: R24/R27/R39
Brown: E71/E74/E79

Blue: B32/B34/B37

Here is a process video over on The Greeting Farm's YouTube Channel:

Come join us over at the The Greeting Farm Facebook Community
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment