Saturday, December 15, 2018

IAR 2018 Holiday Blog Hop


WELCOME! to the I Am Roses 2018 Holiday Blog Hop

Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying the hop so far. Today I made Holiday Name Place Cards.



These are very easy to make. I cut black cardstock at 5" x 5 1/4", score at 2 5/8" on the 5 1/4" side. I used a white gel pen to doodle the border and write the "name". 


I used a wired leaf garland some jute rope to create the mini wreathes. I used a variety of red IAR flowers and some small daisy leaves. I adhered everything with hot glue.



You can view a video of me creating one of these place cards over on my YouTube Channel: Paperdrama

Are you ready to win some beautiful I Am Roses flowers?

Here’s how to play:

  • Hop along to each of the Designers’ blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "IAR Holiday” Blog Post
  • There are 3 HIDDEN BLOG CANDY PRIZES up for grabs spread throughout our  Designers’ blogs!
  • Be sure to Subscribe/Follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog
  • Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning a Prize Voucher.
  • Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59pm PST on Saturday December 22nd (This blog hop has a duration of one week)
  • We will be randomly selecting 3 winners from the comments made on our Designers' blogs and will announce the winners on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog on January 1st!

Hope you are liking the hop so far. Next up is Rachel

If you get lost along the way, here is the amazing line up:

Enjoy the hop and don't forget to comment!

GOOD LUCK!!

I Am Roses Flowers used:

1 comment:

  1. I must appreciate the blogger. This is the most useful blog for everyone.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete