Saturday, April 30, 2016

Mr. & Meeces

Hi it's me again! This is the card that I created for the Passionate Paper Creations & Friend's Sponsor Promo Weekend - Stampendous. I am using the stamp set Stampendous - Mr. & Meeces. Such an adorable image. I paired the image up with Creative Basic Dies - Basic Pierced Ovals and Basic Cutting Edge Border 1. The sentiment "Mr. & Meeces" is from the stamp set Stampendous - Beary Mice.


I layered the scallop border as the base, colored the image with Copic Markers, then I cut the image with the Basic Stiched Oval dies. I added some Star Dust Stickles on the flowers, as well as the bow tie and belt. Lastly, I placed black flat back pearls on the top left and added some I Am Roses flowers in various sizes.

Copics
Skin: E00/E11/E93/BV00
Hair: E33/E37/E79
Flowers/Bow tie: G20/G21/YG63
Dress/Tux: BG10/BG 15
Shading: C1/C3/C5

Thanks for stopping by today. Come join our group Passionate Paper Creations & Friends over on Facebook. There will be lots of inspiration using Stampendous Stamps. Have a crafty weekend!

Stamps used:

1 comment: