Sunday, January 3, 2016

Valentine


Happy January friends! This cutie is from the C.C. Designs January Release. Who is in the mood for love? This cutie is from Roberto's Rascals - Cupids. This is one of three images. He is colored with Copic Markers. I added Star Dust Stickles on the hair and wings. The Cupid is placed on the layered circles from the Circle Layering Dies. I used the heart bordered frame in the background and the "valentine" and arrow dies from Make A Card #12 Valentine. Lastly, the new release came out with a coordinating paper pad - Smoochie and enamel dots.

 Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: B00
Outfit/Heart: R22/R27/R39
Satchel/Arrows: C3/C5/C7/R81/R85/R27

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to visit the C.C. Designs Blog for more peeks of the January Release!

Available at:

2 comments:

  1. Not sure how I missed this yesterday...this is an awesome card with my favorite stamp set from the release. I can't wait to get my hands on these adorable cupids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete