WELCOME! to the I Am Roses "Winter Wonderland" Blog Hop.
Hello everyone! There will be no challenge this month but we have a fabulous "end of the year" blog hop for you. We'd like to THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for all your support! There will be not one but TWO Prize Packages up for grabs, woohoo!
Here's my card for you today. I used this festive image from Simply B Stamps - Pixie Snowflake Ballerina. She is colored with Copic Markers and her white feathers are covered in Star Dust Stickles. I fussy cut her out and placed her on a oval doily die cut. I added some wood snowflake veneers and banner.
Now for the I Am Roses flowers! I used the small red gardenia for the focal flower. For accent flowers, I used white carnations, mini .25" white roses, .50" soft tone roses and lastly white foam head stamens.
Are you ready to win some beautiful I Am Roses flowers?
Here’s how for your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the Designers’ blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "Winter Wonderland” Blog Post
- There are 2 HIDDEN BLOG CANDY PRIZES up for grabs in TWO of our Hoppers’ blogs!
- Be sure to Subscribe/Follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning a prize package.
- Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59pm PST on Monday, December 21st (This blog hop has a duration of one week)
- We will be randomly selecting 2 winners from the comments on two of the blogs and will announce the winners here on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog on Christmas Day!
Up next is RACHEL!
Here is the line up of the I Am Roses Design Team:
Jo Thompson (You are here)
Enjoy the hop and don't forget to comment! We at I Am Roses hope that you all have a wonderful holiday season!