Saturday, April 4, 2015

Rice Rice Baby



Good Morning! Time for a new challenge up over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog"Anything Goes" is the theme for the challenge BUT make sure you use a STAMP/IMAGE carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to qualify.


How adorable is this penguin? The stamp set I used is from Sugar Pea Designs - Rice Rice Baby. This image has been out but I finally got my hands on it and love it! He is colored with Copics and highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear. I'm using the new release from By DIEzynes Dies - Double Circles. They give that added stitching outside of the circle die. The image is popped up on foam adhesive. I added two toothpicks to mimic chopsticks. "Have a Rice Day" is one of the many sentiments included in the set.


Would this be considered CAS, I think so. So there you have my card. I hope you all have a crafty weekend and an awesome Easter for those who celebrate!

Thanks for stopping by! Come join us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Enter to win!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Sugar Pea Designs - Rice Rice Baby
By DIEzynes Dies - Double Circles
Neenah Smooth Classic Crest 80lb - Solar White
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
Wink of Stella - Clear

Copics
Red Sash: R27/R39/RV69
Penguin: C5/C7/C3/B0000
Beak/Feet: Y17/YR04/R08
Chopsticks/Plate: E31/E33/E37
Sushi: YG03/YG63

1 comment: