Sunday, November 9, 2014

Hollydays


Happy Sunday! I created a trio of CAS cards that all coordinate, using the Hollydays stamp set from Avocado Arts.


Let's get started!


Card 1: Shine On
This set has the cutest reindeer! Here I stamped the image on 110lb CS for a sturdier base and colored him with my Copics. I then decided to trim the paper and pop it up over red CS. A few details were added with a white gel pen. A reindeer isn't a reindeer without a red nose, so I placed a red sequin for the sparkle. Lastly to finish the card, I added a red/striped bow up top. The stars and sentiment "Shine On" are from the set Just Be.



Card 2: 
This card measures 5"x5". The tree image is used and it's embossed with gold embossing powder. None of the details of the words were lost when the powder was set. I used my circle dies to cut the image out and created a rosette border. It is layered over gold glitter paper. The red/striped ribbon makes another appearance to tie it in with the previous card.


Card 3: To U
My last card for you measures 3"x3". It mimics Card 2. I gold embossed the "To: and From:" tag image. It's layered over a small rosette and gold glitter paper is used on the bottom. 

I love making holiday cards and this stamp set is amazing! Thanks for stopping in today!


DON"T FORGET
**"Make sure and leave some LOVE and comment on the AVOCADO ARTS BLOG because we will be offering some BLOG CANDY throughout the month from the comments left for our amazing Design Team!"**

3 comments:

  1. Very cute projects as usual. That's a really cute stamp set to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the new stamp set, the colors and your style. TFS.

    ReplyDelete