Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Vintage Shabby Notebook


Hello! I'm sharing my project that I created for the I Am Roses Designer Challenge for July. I've had this notebook hybernating in my stash and I decided to pull it out and give it a facelift.


I went for a Vintage Shabby look. There are a plethera of flowers: Lilies, Gardenias, Roses, Mini Roses, Floral Sprays and Leaves.


The paper I used is from Prima the Divine Collection. I layered a sheet of vellum that I embossed the edges with white embossing powder and used a decorative scissor to cut along the border. Also from Prima, is a wooden veneer embellishment with a checkboard pattern. Lastly, I added a tiny cute floral trim, some pearls and a doily.

I think you can see a major difference from the before and after. All the flowers I used are listed below with links.

Come join this fun challenge over at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.

GOOD LUCK!

I Am Roses Products used (Links Provided):

No comments:

Post a Comment