Sunday, November 17, 2013

Snow Fun


Happy Sunday! Today I'm sharing a card that I made using Digi Dollie with Ice Cream from The Greeting Farm. She is one of three that was released this November. They are just so pretty and cute. I colored her with my Copics and I drew some stripes on her socks with a white gel pen. I cut out a snowflake using the TGF Snowflake Die, I went with red cardstock instead of white, I just thought it would match and stand out better.


Dollie is holding ice cream, but I thought it would be cute to make it into a snow cone to kinda go with a winter theme. The "Snow Fun" sentiment is from a mini dollar stamp a couple years ago. I added some Stickles on the snow cone and also on her outfit.

I've colored two of the three Dollies so far, one more to go =) 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day/week!


TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies: 
DCWV Home for Christmas 12x12 Paper Pad, Red CS, Neenah Solar White CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/BV00/YG03/YG63 (Outfit) R27/R29/R39/B0000/B00/C3/C5 (Hair) C5/C7/C9, Fine Tip Red Sharpie Pen, Sakura White Gel Pen, Star Dust/Xmas Red Stickles, Lawn Fawn Banners Stamp Set, Misc. Christmas Sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment