Thursday, October 17, 2013

FFF - No Cards Allowed!


Happy Friday! For this TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge it's "Anything but a Card". I had a problem with this one, no joke. I've been busting out cards left and right this year, so I was totally stumped! LOL Well this is what I came up with:


I decorated this mason jar mug from the .99 Store. I have several of these to alter and that's what I did. I kept the decorations simple. The image I used is Limited Edition Queen Bean, she was part of the Alice in Wonderland collection. She is colored with my Copics and I glittered her crown, hearts and outfit with Stickles. I also drew a red heart on her face to make her more festive. The large hearts were cut from glitter paper using the Film & Polaroid Die Set. I used the same paper with a small heart punch. The black label wrapped around the jar was cut from the Tim Holtz Styled Labels die. I drew a border with my white gel pen to make the label pop out.

For the goodies in the jar, I wrapped them with black tulle. I painted a skewer stick with black acrylic paint and added some glittered die cut hearts. This treat jar can be used for a Wonderland/Halloween party. So that's my project for you guys today. Head on over to the TGF Blog to check out the other creations from our Designers.

Thanks for stopping by, have a fabulous weekend!

GOOD LUCK!!


TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Queen Bean (Limited Edition)
Other Supplies:
Black CS, Neenah Solar White CS, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00 (Clothes) R27/R39/YR13/YR21/YR23/B00 (Hair) C3/C5/C7/C9 (Crown) Y13/YR21/YR23/R27/R39/B00, Sizzix Tim Holtz Styled Labels Die, Xmas Red/Star Dust Stickles, Uniball Signo Broad White Gel Pen, Black Nylon Ribbon, Dimensional Pop Dots, WRM Black XL Wide Eyelets, Crop-o-dile, Mason Jar Mug, Misc Red Heart Foil Stickers, Black Tulle, Skewer Stick, Black Acrylic Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment