Monday, August 12, 2013

GVT - Stickers!


Good morning! Happy Tuesday to you guys. This GVT challenge is Stickers! Head on over to The Greeting Farm to play along. 


Here's my card using Birthday Anya 3. She is colored with my Copics and I place a cupcake sticker on top of the cake image that she is holding. I also incorporated some banner stickers from my stash on the top & bottom of the card. The chevron paper and grey cardstock are leftovers from a project.


This card was simple and fast to put together. It's time to bust out your stickers and enter to win over at the TGF Blog

GOOD LUCK!!

TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies:
Grey CS, Grey Chevron Paper, Neenah Solar White CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E93/E11 (Hair) YR20/YR21/YR23 (Outfit) RV11, White Gel Pen, Fruit Punch Stickles, Spellbinders Classic Ovals Small, Dimensional Pop Dots, Misc Banner Stickers, MS Cupcake Sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment