Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Shabby Tussie Mussie

This was a 2011 Christmas project that I created and just now posting, better late than never. It's an altered cone or tussie mussie. It's actually great for any occasion. This was so much fun to create and embellish. I just love the trims that were used from KARLAS001 Etsy store.

I intertwined some green leaf trim with the ruffled Delicate Cream Trim. Several laces were layered on top of each other. The 4mm Mini White Flat Back Pearl Trim was wrapped around the top of the cone for added detail.


This flower was created using single rosettes taken from a trim. I go in detail about the project and also I do a quick flower tutorial at the tail end of the video.


I hope everyone had a fabulous Tuesday. Thanks for stopping by!

KARLAS001 Etsy Products (links provided):
4mm Mini White Flat Back Pearl Trim
Other Products:
MME Festive & Frost Paper Pad, MM Cream Rosette Trim, I Am Roses R21-1 White Flowers, Misc Lace Trims, Green Leaf Trim, Pearls, Hot Glue Gun

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete