Friday, December 16, 2011

A Very Merry KARLAS001 Christmas Tree

Happy Friday everyone! It was rainy and gloomy yesterday and now it's sunny and windy. California weather what are you doing? LOL No matter, I will not let this crazy weather affect my creating mojo. I have a KARLAS001 Etsy project to share. It is this mini Christmas tree that is decorated with KARLAS001 goodies from top to bottom.

I used the 8mm White Pearl Trim Strand as garland. I also draped some Flat Clear/Iridescent Trim from the top hanging to the bottom. As for ornaments, I used the Jo's Shabby Clear Crystals and the Metal Capped Rhinestones. The Metal Capped Rhinestones already had a wire stem attached, so I just trimmed it a bit and bent it to create a hook. I threaded some wire through the Jo's Shabby Crystals and created the hanging hook.

As for the star topper, I went and used two Clear Flowers and adhered them back to back with a glue dot. I then stamped "Season's Greetings on to some vellum and made a cute banner. The only non-KARLAS001 item that I used was a silver glittered star ornament that I had purchased at Michael's. You can view this project on a video that I created here.

Have a great weekend everyone! Good Luck to those braving the shopping malls this weekend!

KARLAS001 Etsy Products (links provided):
Metal Capped Rhinestones
Clear Flowers
Flat Clear/Iridescent Trim
8mm Pearl Strand Trim
Jo's Shabby Clear Crystals
Other Products:
Mini Christmas Tree, Vellum, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Mini Pearls, Christmas Sentiment Stamp, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment