Monday, October 3, 2011

Make a Wish


It's Monday and I have a birthday card to share. I am using the image Birthday Anya II from The Greeting Farm. She is so cute, I just love her cupcake. She is colored with my Copic markers. I added a "Make a Wish" sentiment also from The Greeting Farm. The papers I decided to use for that girly shabby look are from MME Blush. One of my favorite paper pads and I used up all the papers, guess it's time to restock! LOL.
Okay let's get down to the gorgeous I Am Roses flowers. I decided to make my own floral spray along the side of the card. The large pink flower is from a Random Sizes Pink Tone pack and I used it as the base of the spray. I have two Pale Green Leaves in the back. I used lots of pink tones for the flowers. I staggered two Mini Pink Semi Open Rose Buds and added some White .25" Mini Paper Roses. The last flower I used is the Curly Shaped Pink Rose.
Ta Da! So there is my card for you today. I hope you liked it. All the I Am Roses products/links will be listed below, as well as the other supplies used. Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your day.

I Am Roses Products (links provided):
ZM-1 Random Mixed Sizes of Pink Tone
R2-15 (.25") Mini Paper Roses
T30-518 Pale Pink 2 Tone Semi Open Rose Buds
B0-508 Pale Green Leaves
ZR4-1 (.50") Mixed Pink Paper Roses
Other Products:
MME Blush 6x6 Paper Pad, Bazzil Brown Cardstock, Spellbinders Lacey Circles, Distress Ink Antique Linen, Copic Markers, TGF Birthday Anya II, Coluzzle Circle Template Cutter, Cuttlebug, Dimensional Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment