We also wanted to thank you for all the support and wonderful comments on our YouTube Channel iamrosesdt; we have reached over 1,000 subscribers and what better way to celebrate than with PRIZES!
Here’s how for your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual Summer 2011 Blog Hop post.
- There are 2 blog candy prizes are up for grabs!
- There is hidden blog candy in 2 of our design team member's blogs.
- The blog hop ENDS on Monday, June 25th at 9:00pm PST - We will be randomly selecting 2 winners from the comments on these blogs and will announce the winners on Wednesday, July 27th!
- Be sure to subscribe to the individual design team member's blogs as you hop along so you don't miss out on the winner announcement!
Now on to what I created…
I've been saving this gift box to be altered at a future date and now the time has come. The box itself stayed the same and I altered the lid. The paper collection I used is K & Company Celeste. The vellum die cuts that I layered are from K & Company Flora and Fauna. This was my last white dollar frame from Michael's and it fit perfectly. I distressed the frame with Rubb n Buff Gold Leaf. I was hoarding some of this fab pearl/rosette trim and I wrapped it around the lid. Then I added some bronze pearl trim as an extra detail.
Next up is the awesome Karla!
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today:
Jo: www.paperdrama.blogspot.com (you are here)
Before I go, here is a preview of one of the two I Am Roses blog candies that are up for grabs:
S10-15 Small White Flowers
S10-6 Small Purple Flowers 2 Tone
R77-609 Classic Soft Purple 2 Tone Roses
R5-1 1" White Flowers
ZQL0-1 Small Green Leaves
K1-805/Z Small Skeleton Leaves
K&Co Celeste Paper & Vellum Die Cuts, Used Gift Box, White frame (Michael's), Rub n Buff Gold Leaf, White Acrylic Paint, Lace & Pearl Trim, 4mm Bronze Pearl Trim (KARLAS001 Etsy), Lindy's Stamp Gang Glitz Spritz Desert Moon Cactus Gold