Friday, October 1, 2010

Cookbookin` Oct. Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone, here is the October Sketch for the Cookbookin` Blog. All the papers are from the Sugar & Spice Collection:

This was Christmas 2009 spent in the Philippines with my mom's side of the family. We try to go there once a year and it's usually during the holidays. I love my cousins. Instead of using the papers/sketch for a food related topic, I decided to make it about my family. The "recipe" portion on the sketch was moved to accommodate the horizontal recipe cards in the collection.

I layered some prima flowers and added a metal brad in the center. The glittered flourishes are from Making Memories. Head on over to the blog and give this sketch a try. You'll have a whole month to complete it and the prize is the Harvest Kitchen Kit (this is an idea of what you will get):

Good Luck to everyone. Thanks for passing by.

1 comment:

  1. love how all your outfits match, now i'm in a layout kinda mood! nice flowers with the flourishes and brads, love the pennant too

    ReplyDelete