Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Scrapniversary Crop

For the past 3 yrs my cousins and I have been getting together to crop in July. I love my family and I love to scrap, this is the perfect combo =) This past Saturday "The Scrapnificent 7" (that's what we call ourselves) got together for our 3rd anniversary.


We scrapped all day and we did a "secret santa" gift exchange. I got some great goodies/treats.





It was a hot Saturday and one of my cousins, Annie, brought Halo-Halo...mmmmm. If you are Filipino you know what this is. It is an ice shaved drink/dessert full of yummy goodness.

We had a fabulous time scrapping and catching up on gossip =) I {heart} my family, we are truly blessed to have each other.

6 comments:

  1. oo jo, looks like so much fun! can i come next time :), hehe. thanks for sharing :)! have a great day! steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are SO lucky to have a family to spend with like this. I LOVE Halo-Halo. It's been years since I've had it. I better go and learn how to make it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like SOOOO much fun...what a wonderful tradition to have!!!!!

    See you soon JO!!!
    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous I love Halo Halo!!! Lucky girl to have a great family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh Halo-Halo, Scrappin all day and goodies... can it get any better than that?! super fun Jo! TFS. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jo! I was admiring your family pic!! I love family pics! Make ma miss my boy more:(...anywhoo, thanks for sharing! xoxo Jules:)

    ReplyDelete