Friday, December 5, 2008

I've been tagged!!...again

I've been tagged by Sandra...to list 4 answers to questions about me.

4 things I like/love about my husband/boyfriend:
1. He's my #1 Fan on all my crafty creations.
2. He challenges me on what's for dinner (i have to eat also, so i need to learn how to cook)
3. He has the greatest smile and dimples.
4. He loves to snuggle....awwwwww.

4 jobs I've had:
1. Bath & Body Works/White Barn Candle Co.
2. First Capital Mortgage
3. Inter Mountain Mortgage
4. Scrapping Lounge

4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. Notebook
2. Tropic Thunder
3. The Lake House
4. Bridget Jone's Diary

4 TV Shows I watch:
1. Real Housewives of OC
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Ugly Betty
4. America's Next Top Model

4 People who email me regularly:
1. Cat (moostly chat)
2. Vivian (mostly chat)
3. Patty
4. JoAnn's Mailers

4 favorite foods:
1. Thanksgiving Dinner
2. All Mexican Food!
3. Sinigang (for you flips out there)
4. Rice

4 places I want to visit:
1. Europe
2. Figi
3. Tahiti
4. Australia

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Getting Published (scrapbook stuff)
2. Getting a "real" job
3. Paying off credit cards
4. Winning the Lotto

4 people I tag:
1. Patty
2. Catherine
3. Bona
4. Kristina

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jojo! Check out my blog I gave you an award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh great!!! this is always hard for me....hahaha. my friends gave up on me sending these...LOL!

    Anyway, glad to find sinigang on your list...yum!

    ReplyDelete