Wednesday, December 16, 2015

You're my lucky charm

Now back to our regular program...

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today starts a new challenge over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, "Anything Goes".  Make sure you use a STAMP/IMAGE carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to qualify

My card features the stamp set My Lucky Charm from Lawn Fawn. This cat is so stinkin' adorable. The green clover and cat are colored with Copics. I added some shimmer with the Wink of Stella Clear Pen. I used the coordinating Lawn Cuts for the cat and clover. The sentiment is also from the stamp set. Lastly, I used the MFT Dienamics die in "Friend" in the center of the card. I placed green pattern paper for the backing.

Copics
Cat: C3/R20/R27/Y13/YR23/Y28
Clover: YG03/YG63
Come play with us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:

No comments:

Post a Comment