Thursday, April 23, 2015

DoveArt Release #3 Hop

We have 8 new image stamps and a sentiment set from DoveArt and you are invited to our wonderful blog hop. These images are beautiful and make for some very elegant cards. Many of the images will be perfect for Mother's or Father's Day cards, which is right around the corner.
We have an elegant, beautiful hop for you to enjoy today. The stamps are available for purchase now, you will want them all by the end of the hop. You can purchase the stamps here.


Here's my card using Dragonfly Floral. I've always loved dragonflies, maybe because the wings reminded me of fairies and I always wanted to be one =). I colored it with my Copic Markers and covered the entire image with Wink of Stella in Clear. I masked the whole image and layed some yellow chalk all around for a little glow. I had the pergfect gold dragonfly embellishment to match, as well as flowers.

The image is framed in a circle cut with By DIEzyne Dies - Stitched Circles. The sentiment "Just Because" is from the Simply Sweet Sentiments set and I used the By DIEzyne Dies - Stitched Flags & Stitched Flags Two. I think the black cs made the whole image pop.


Copics
Flower: G20/G21/Y21
Leaves: YG63/YG67
Branch: Y28
Drangonfly: YR21/Y21/Y28
Wings: G20/G21/YG67/Y11


Come hop along with us and visit the blogs of our awesome Design Team. The next person on our hop is Rhea

If you get lost along the way here is our hopping list

Make sure you follow the whole hop and comment on the blogs along the way, one random blog has our prize, we will have 1 winner that receives 2 new rubber stamps.
Make sure to stop by our Facebook group, we have more giveaways in the group. 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ccdesignsrubberstamps/


Thanks for stopping by!

Available at:


17 comments:

  1. You coloring is absolutely gorgeous! This is a very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and love the flowers you added to the card. They look like a continuation of the stamp. Subtle background is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love your layout! TFS Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!!!! gorgeous colouring

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just STUNNING! Love it... want my snail mail addy ;-)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant and peaceful. Thank you for sharing and giving your copic palette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love image... I LOVE dragonflies and this is image is simply captivating. Your coloring, in addition to the floral and dragonfly charm, make this card BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elegant card with beautiful details and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! That dragonfly is amazingly detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jo can I send you my mailing address. Just wow!!! Seriously you have such amazing talent. You have such a great sense of layout style. Just beautiful. And your coloring. Wow. Soooo proud 😄

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Those dragon just pop off that page!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Your coloring is absolutely fabulous! I absolutely love dragonflies! Got to add this to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. I love the coloring, it is so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohhh I just LOVE the colors you have used.. that dragonfly is awesome!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty and realistic! Reminds me of the collectable plates my mother used to have!

    ReplyDelete