Monday, June 9, 2014

Momotaro


Good afternoon! Okay I just made the cutest boy card ever...well in my opinion LOL. I am Guest Designing for Not2Shabby Zibbet Shop this month of June and I will be featuring the NEW RELEASE June Sister Stamps. First one up this month is Momotaro:

Isn't he adorable? I was at a crop with some friends and decided to color him. I currently don't have a Copic coloring video of him because I borrowed the "Peach" colors from a friend. As soon as I add those colors to my collection, I will film a coloring video =) BUT I do have a Start-to-Finish Video of the card assembly. You can watch it HERE.

My last card here, I fell in love with Action Wobbles. Guess what? I had to use them again in this card! I fussy cut Momotaro and one half of the peach and that is the part of the image that is interactive.

He is on top of layers of leaves from La-La Land Crafts (Open Leaf Flourish Die) and a Doily Die from My Creative Time (Stitched Doily Die). I used a premade corrugated cardboard card for my base. I had some Asian themed designer paper and jute rope to match his headband.

I love this card and I hope you did too. Thanks for stopping by! Come back for more projects featuring Sister Stamps.

*For the month of JUNE I will have a 10% DISCOUNT CODE: PAPERDRAMA
that can be used on your order from Not2Shabby.

Copic Markers
(Boy)
Skin: E00/E11/BV00/E93
Hair: E71/E74/E79
Headband Rope: E31/E33
(Peaches)
Peaches: YR02/YR61/R02
Leaves: YG03/YG63/YG67

1 comment:

  1. WOW Miss Jo, this card is AMAZING!!! You sure do the BEST work my friend! I his LOVE how use used the Doily die......just AWESOME!
    BIG HUGS!
    Emma ;)

    ReplyDelete