Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Mini Mason Jar Tags

 

Hello Tuesday! Just sharing a little project for Not2Shabbyshop featuring Sister Stamps: Sakura Set. I made Mini Mason Jar Tags. Inspired by a post by a fellow crafter, Friday =)

These were so easy to make. I used a mason jar stamp and a punch that matched up perfectly. The mason jar outline is embossed with white embossing powder. I wrapped some burlap string around the top. I used some misc. alpha chipboard ephemera to individually label the tags.


I made a Start-to-Finish video of the tags HERE.
Here are two examples of how the tags look attached to gift bags.

The shop is celebrating Jamie's (Owner) Birthday, so she is currently having a 15% off SALE going on, ENDS June 29th, don't forget to use my discount code below for an ADD'L 10% off!

*For the month of JUNE I will have a 10% DISCOUNT CODE: PAPERDRAMA
that can be used on your order from Not2Shabbyshop.

Copic Markers
(Sakura Set)
Cherry Blossoms: V09/V12/V15/YG03

Other Supplies:
Inkadinkadoo - Mason Jars
EK Success - Mason Jar Punch
White Embossing Powder
Stickles - Lime Green
May Arts - Natural Burlap String
Misc. Alpha Chipboard Ephemera
Hot Glue Gun
Heat Tool

Have an beautiful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment