Monday, August 5, 2013

GVT - Color Challenge


Hello, hello! It's a color challenge for this 


over at The Greeting Farm. Here is your color combo: Aqua, Yellow, Black, Grey


The image I used is the new release Frou Frou Birthday. She measures just below 5", she's about the same size as the Big Anya's. I partially colored her with my Copics and paper pieced the rest of her. This card is pretty much a one layer card, not including the layers of the paper pieced parts. I just stamped the image straight on to the card and colored her. I doodled a little line border and embellished the corners with some mini grey pearls.

I added some Stickles.....wait I didn't, I totally forgot to, GASP! Oh well, I did at it the end after this post was written LOL. I cannot not add some kind of sparkle. =)


Okay there you have my card for this color challenge. Come and join us over at the TGF Blog, get inspired by the Designers' creations and enter to win!

GOOD LUCK!!

TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies:
MME Stella Rose - Hattie 6x6 Paper Pad, Neenah Solar White CS, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E93/E11/BV00 (Hair) YR21/YR23 (Outfit) YR23/B0000/BG05, White Gel Pen, Black Micron Pen 05

1 comment: