Thursday, September 8, 2011

Halloween Cards

Happy Thursday and it's time for another Stamper's Dream project share! It has been a weird weather week for me here in Cali, it's hot, then it rains, and it's hot again, ugh. Anyways, I was able to make these Halloween cards. The paper I chose to use is Echo Park The Apothecary Emporium. I used the fabulous new sets from JustRite Trick or Treat Borders & Centers Oval. These images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and were colored with my Copic markers. I also used a glitter pen on some parts of the images.
I used my small oval Spellbinders to cut the images out. Then I used foam pop dots to place them on the card for that added dimension. I used the JustRite Halloween Mini Sentiments. You can choose from 18 different phrases in this set. I had cut the banners and edged all the papers with Black Soot Distress Ink. As a final embellishment, I added three brads to the top of the banner tail. I used the same layout on all four cards, which made them fast and easy to replicate.

Thanks so much for stopping by, enjoy your day!

Stamper's Dream Products (links provided):
Echo Park - The Apothercary Emporium
JustRite - Trick or Treat Borders and Centers Ovals
JustRite - Halloween Mini Sentiments
Memento Tuxedo Black

Other Products:
White Cardstock, Distress Ink Black Soot, Small Silver Brads, Copic Markers, Spellbinders Small Ovals, Fiskars Scallop Border Punch, Cuttlebug, Dimensional Pop Dots

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards, Jo. I'm loving those papers. Nicely done... TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo pretty and simple Jo , I love them . gonna go and card lift them :P , TFS , Kholoud

    ReplyDelete