Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Loads of Fun

 Happy Wednesday everyone! It's time for a new project for the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, "Anything Goes".  Make sure you use a STAMP/IMAGE carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to qualify.  

My card for the challenge features Lawn Fawn - Loads of Fun stamp set and coordinating dies. Most images were colored with Copic Markers. Other images were paper pieced using Lawn Fawn - Perfectly Plaid 6x6 Paper Pad. I used a circle die to cut out the center of the washer and placed it on an Action Wobble Spring, a little flick and it will move. The sentiment is also from the stamp set. I added some Star Dust Stickles to the bubble images. Finally, I placed three red enamel dots on the top right corner.
  Copics
Washer: R27/R39/BG72/BG75
Washer Inside: B00/BG10
Suds: Y17/YG03/BG13/BG75
Hamper: R27/R39/Y17/YG03/BG72
Wings: BG10/BG13/C3
Come play with us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful week!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:

1 comment:

  1. oh my your card is soooo very Adorable!!!!! LOVE the red washer machine!!! I want a red washer machine for reals!!! lol
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete