Wednesday, December 17, 2014

kiss kiss, i love you.


Good morning! It's a NEW challenge over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! The challenge is "Anything Goes - with an Optional Twist (Christmas)".

I love pandas, they are adorable animals that I just want to cuddle! LOL This is the first shaker card I've ever made....seriously. I always wanted to but never tried. It was pretty easy. All you need are some nesting dies to make the shaker portion, in which I used the By DIEzynes Dies - Stitched CirclesHere on my card I am using the stamp set Mama Elephant - Pandamonium. There are several panda images in different sizes and poses. I used three and I made the scene of two of them kissing one panda under the mistletoe. Lastly from the stamp set, I used the sentiment "kiss kiss, i love u.". 


To fill up the shaker card, I used sequins and beads from my supplies and the red from Sulyn - Mixed SequinsThe hearts inside are from the stamp set, it's colored with Copics and accented with Wink of Stella - Clear Pen. The little mistletoe branch is from a Christmas spray and I added red sequins for the berries.

Come join in on the fun over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Mama Elephant - Pandamonium
By DIEzynes Dies - Stitched Circles
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink 
Wink of Stella - Clear
Sulyn - Mixed Sequins 

1 comment: