Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Decembrrr


Happy Tuesday! Here are my projects using the new stamp set Decembrrr from Avocado Arts.


Let's Go!


Card 1: Thanks SNOW much
I made an oval easel card. Not your traditional Christmas color combo, but I went for a frosty bold look with the blue & black. I created this cute winter scene using the snowman, snowflakes and tree images. All colored with my Copics. For the puffy snow, I used Liquid Applique in white, love the dimensional effect it gives. The sentiments "Decembrrr" & "Thanks SNOW much" are one of the many from the stamp set. I added some snowflake die cuts and flowers to finish the card.


Tag 1: SNOW good to see you
Next up, I made this cute reindeer tag. The reindeer is from the Hollydays stamp set.


I used the tree image again, stamped and fussy cut it out several times to use in the background. "SNOW good to see you" is another sentiment in the Decembrrr stamp set. I coordinated this tag with my previous card. Oh did I forget to mention that I added the biggest red shiner for the nose? Adorbs!


Tag 2: You're SNOW wonderful
For my second tag, I used the pair of penguins in the stamp set. I colored them with my Copics and fussy cut them. Look they're holding hands! LOL I had this snowflake doily die and cut it twice, added some dimensional foam adhesive and layered them. I doodled some dots for a pierced look on the background. I used more of that Liquid Applique for the snow effect. The "You're SNOW wonderful" is yet another phrase included in the set. 

Hope you enjoyed my projects for you. Thanks for stopping in today!
~Jo

DON'T FORGET
**"Make sure and leave some LOVE and comment because we will be offering some BLOG CANDY throughout the month from the comments left for our amazing Design Team! over at the AVOCADO ARTS BLOG"**

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely variety of CUTE cards! You always make me smile seeing your creations. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete