Thursday, January 31, 2013

FFF - Ribbon or Lace

Welcome Weekend!...well sort of. Happy Friday everyone! Farm Fresh Friday is here. Did you win? Check over at The Greeting Farm Blog.


The challenge today is hosted by Anita and it is to use "Ribbon or Lace" on your project. I used both. So here is my card using CC Friday Night. It's another Valentine's Day card.


I didn't paper piece her this time, well except for the trim on her hat. I used my Copic markers and I am happy how her hat turned out. I gave her pink rhinestone earrings and placed a heart sticker on her necklace.


I used my labels die to cut the shape of the designer paper and the image. I was able to use some scraps of trim for this ribbon/lace challenge. My favorite ribbon for making bows is this satin trim. It's very pliable and looks pretty. Underneath the ribbon is this white scallop trim that I was hoarding.


I added this red foiled puffy heart and a heart brad to the card. The "Free Hugs" sentiment is from Flutter Heart. To finish the card I took a black pen and drew stitches on the border. TA-DAH all done =).

If you have scraps of ribbon/lace that you haven't thrown away yet, this challenge is perfect. Give it a try and enter! Have a fabulous weekend!

GOOD LUCK!


TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Flutter Heart Clear Stamp - "Free Hugs" Sentiment
Other Supplies:
We R Memory Keepers - Be My Valentine 4x6 Pad, Crate Paper - Fourteen, Stampendous - Red Heart Sparklers Stickers, Red Satin Ribbon, Crochet lace Trim, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Neenah Solar White CS, Red CS, Copics - (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00/B32 (Clothes) R27/R29/C1/C5/RV11 (Hair) E71/E74/E79 (Hat) R27/R29/C3/C5, Heart Brad, Pink Rhinestone Flourish, Misc Pink Ticket Stub, QK Cookie Cutter Die - Nesting Label (CC-SHAPE-6-027), Black Archival Ink Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment