Monday, January 21, 2013

DTT - Sketch


It's time for a new Double-Take Tuesday over at The Greeting Farm. Today's challenge is a fabulous sketch from the talented Suzanne.


Here is the card that I created using the new Lovey Bean.


I colored her with my Copics and made her hair ultra shiny. She's like a chubby fairy, adorbs! I used black cardstock as the base of my card and scraps that I had laying around. I tried mimicking the flowers in her hair with the flower embellishment on the card....sort of =).

Using some Stickles Stardust, I covered her skirt, wings and the bubbles around her. For the sentiment, I just decided to add to the one already in the image, to kind of finish it off. So there is my card. If you haven't ever played along the DTT challenges you should try it. You never know, you could just win. GOOD LUCK!

TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Other Supplies:
Cosmo Cricket - Circa 1934, Black CS, Sakura Jelly Roll Pen - White, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Neenah Solar White CS, Copics - (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00 (Flowers) R27/R29/C5/RV11/Y11 (Hair) C9/C7/C5/C3 (Clothes/Bubbles) RV11/B00/B0000 (Hearts) R27/R29/C3, K&Co Heart Pillow Stickers, I Am Roses Flowers - Daisy Petals P700-78, Stickles - Stardust, Flower Brad, Coluzzle Circle Cutter, Fiskars Border Lace Punch


1 comment:

  1. ove how their bellies all hang out. :) beautiful colouring, Jo! and I like the yellow black combo.

    ReplyDelete