Monday, January 28, 2013

DTT - Purple & Green


Good morning! Head on over to The Greeting Farm for today's Double-Take Tuesday. Rachel is our host for this Purple & Green color challenge.


Here's my card using Sitting Wonderful from TGF's January Release.


I played around with my stash of I Am Roses flowers and just loved the purples and greens. I took apart a white floral spray and added the large green rose in the center and added some purple roses as accents.


Instead of paper piecing the couch, I decided to color it with my Copic markers and stamp a tiny flower image for the pattern. The image and the flowers are layered over a corrugated cardboard piece and a doily.


This is a fabulous color combo to play with. Make sure to check out the TGF blog for all the details for this challenge. Thanks for taking the time to stop over here. GOOD LUCK!

TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Other Supplies:
Purple CS, BoBunny Clover Dot CS, Corrugated Cardboard, Lilac Satin Ribbon, Doily, IAR Flowers, Brown Brads, Copics: (Skin) E00/E11/R20/BV00 (Hair) YR20/YR21/YR23 (Clothes) V09/V12/V15 (Couch) W1/W3/W5, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Neenah Solar White CS, White Gel Pen, ColorBox Olive Pastel

1 comment: