Wednesday, August 24, 2011

You Are In My Prayers

Happy Wednesday! It's 6 o'clock in the evening and it is scorching hot in Southern California right now. Nevertheless, I have a card share for you guys today =)

JustRite Stampers came out with these two fabulous stamp sets that are available at Stamper's Dream. The main image on the front of the card is from the Be Strong stamp set. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with my Copics. I then added some glitter to the ribbon to make it pop. The image is framed with a Spellbinders Small Classic Ovals in black cardstock.

The pink flower accents were sprayed with my Lindy's Stamp Gang in Scintillating Silver. I added some white porcelain flowers to the floral mix. I cut a piece of black/white polka dot glitter paper with my Sizzix Square Scallop die. On the main pink paper I stamped the image of the mini ribbon all over as an added detail to the background. I wrapped the card with a 1/2" black satin ribbon (my favorite type) and tied a bow in the front.

For the inside sentiment, I used the other stamp set Strength & Courage from JustRite. The image of the tiny ribbon from is from the Be Strong set. I added more of the pink paper and cut the white cardstock with my Sizzix die.

So that is my card for you guys today. I hope it has inspired you. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and these stamp sets would be perfect for those projects to come. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamper's Dream Products (links provided):
JustRite - Be Strong
JustRite - Strength & Courage
JustRite - Acrylic Oval Stamper
Memento Tuxedo Black
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb
Other Products:
Karlas001 Etsy Pink Roses & White Porcelain Flowers, Spellbinders Small Ovals, Distress Ink Black Soot, Prima Annalee, Sizzix Scallop Square, Black Satin Ribbon, Lindy's Stamp Gang Scintillating Silver, Black Cardstock, Misc Polka dot Paper, SU! Dazzling Diamonds, Zig Two Way Glue, Copic Markers (RV34, RV11, R20), Cuttlebug


5 comments:

  1. fantastic i love the scallop background and the glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, love the color combo and the sentiment! I made one last week with the same sentiment and when I saw your post on the side bar, I thought I posted my card! Age, I am telling you is a scary thing! Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work, my friend! Such attention to detail! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jo my Daughter loves everything that has to do with Breast Cancer Awareness and she so loves your card. It is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I hope they still have this available next month when I get paid. lol.. Hope you are enjoying the heat. We are sitting at 92 at the moment and hoping that we get a little breeze soon. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete