Saturday, March 7, 2009

Private Class

Last night I taught a private class at my LSS and I am beat. Jessica, who was the birthday girl, really liked my paper bag class and wanted me to create one especially for her and her friends. It was a class size of ten and let me tell you it was a challenge for me, as far as prepping. I double checked and triple checked all my kits to make sure that all the embellishments were accounted for. All in all I had a blast. Here are a few pics.


This was the paper bag album and the kits that I put together. It looks all neat but my scrap desk begs to differ.


I made some treat bags for the girls and I used my QK Silhouette and cut out these cute little french fry boxes. Each little goody had the girls' initials on the tag.




I made the birthday girl her own little goody basket (I knew there would come a time that all my hoarding of my scrap stuff would come to good use, lol). I got this cute green blinged out tiara at Target for a dollar, awesome deal. I also made her this birdie magnet, with all the trimmings of bling. And last but not least I couldn't forget a birthday card. I again used my Silhouette (Love it!) to make this cute cake card for her. The paper I used was DCWV "The Glitter Sweet Stack". Phewwww! Time for bed.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects Joanne. ;) Love love love the album u did and the lil fry box,too cute!-jaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWAERS! That is so awesome! you went above and beyond - I know they were way thrilled! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff. I love the paper bag album.

    ReplyDelete